Homes by Email
Be the first to see new listings as soon as they hit the market!
I've lived in Falmouth since 1974. Growing up, I was always involved with extra-curricular activities through school. I graduated from Falmouth High School in 1976. I graduated from the Cape Cod Community College and Bridgewater State College with a degree in Business Management after being in the US Army. My current hobbies include spending time with Family and Friends, participating in Tennis, Guitar and Computers. Being a Veteran I've worked with many Vietnam Veterans. I can also speak Brazilian Portuguese, having been married to a Brazilian woman, some French studying it in high school and German having been stationed there in the US Army. I've traveled around the United States, and to Asia, Germany, Canada, Hawaii and Brazil.
I am a licensed Mass Real Estate Agent. I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sale of single-family residences and income property within Falmouth and surrounding communities of Cape Cod. I truly love this area and pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information, including mortgage, real estate terminology, home insurance and home inspection. I've represented Buyers and Sellers as well as being a Dual Agent.
I am a customer driven Real Estate Agent dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, I will put my 14 years of real estate expertise to work for you!
• Air National Guard Retired Enlisted Association
• Cape Cod Technology Council, Barnstable MA, Cape Cod
• Cape & Islands Association of Realtors, CCIAOR
• Mass Association of Realtors, MAR
• National Association of Realtors®, NAR
• REBAC, Real Estate Buyers Agent Council of NAR
• Internet Crusade, E-Pro Internet Professional
• Cape Cod Community College, Barnstable MA, A.S. Business Management & Computers, 1982- 1984
• Community College of the Air Force, CCAF, A.S. Information Management, 1985
• Bridgewater State College, Bridgewater MA, B.S. Business Management & Computers, 1995
• Southeastern Massachusetts Entrepreneurial Training Program, 1996
• Clark University, Computer Career Institute, Braintree MA, A+ Certificate, 1998
• NCO Academy, McGee Tyson AFB, Tennessee, Air National Guard Supervisor Training, 1999
• Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Certificate Course, Sandwich High School, 2000
• Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson License, 2001
Certificate of Appreciation from President George Bush 2004
• e-Pro Internet Professional, 2005
• ABR Accredited Buyer Representative Course, 2006
• H&R Block Tax Preparer Course Graduate 2008
MRP- Military Relocation Professional 2015